Am I Not Here, I Who Am Your Mother

The face of Our Lady of Guadalupe painted
by our own Sr. Della Marie

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHE LOVES YOU?

If you have never heard the beautiful words of Our Lady of Guadalupe to St. Juan Diego, get ready to be deeply moved! Grab some tissues!

Take some time to listen to her beautiful words put to music by one of our sisters. Click here:  Am I Not Here?

If you have an open heart, it is next to impossible to refuse her tender motherly plea to take refuge under her starry mantle.

LYRICS
Am I not here I who am your mother?
Are you not here in the crossing of my arms?
Are you not here in the folds of my mantle?
Oh little one, what have you to fear?
I am here.

Am I not here, the fountain of your life?
Do not fear any anxiety or pain,
Are you not here under my shadow and protection?
What else could you want? 
Every need I shall provide
I hear your cry.

I will hear your weeping and your sorrows
I am here to alleviate your fears
I am here, your compassionate mother
Listen to me, let it penetrate your heart
I am here.

We'll meet you in the crossing of her arms, nestled under her starry mantle...





You may also like

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, How can I get the Cd?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this page saved on my favorites and I listen the song nearly everyday. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.